Saturday, September 22, 2012

Adding Another One To His Occupational List

Last week, we had an impromptu fun outing with Elizabeth! Her car had a dead battery and she needed help! Or as Bobby said, "Is your car broken? I'm hear to fix it!" While we waited for the dealership to put in a new battery, we visited her brother who is a Mesquite Firefighter! Bobby got the VIP tour of their big fire engine!

I'm showing Bobby all of the levers, dials and nozzles. Thankfully Benton was there to correct everything I told Bobby.  
Look at me! I'm driving a big fire engine!
Fire Gloves!
He really enjoyed driving the truck. He said he wanted to be a firefighter more than Turtleman, which is really saying something. 
I told him he could be a firefighter once he was able to keep the helmet on...without falling over.
Timber!

Mom! I need my sunglasses!
Seriously!
That's better!
Per Benton's advice, look but don't touch when it comes to the ambulances! He said you don't want to know what all has been in the back of there!
Overall, Bobby gave the day a...




No comments: