So I told you I found two great deals off the main drag in Fredericksburg. If you've been there, you know that is hard to do. It is pretty expensive because it gets a lot of tourists.
Well, at our first stop, I found this beaten up old tool box.
with rope handles,
a great weathered look and an iron clasp.
Can you guess what we used it for?
And this is after only half-way picking up the living room, so it was definitely needed!
Only $30! I was shocked! These old boxes are quite in right now and I've seen old bottle cartons go for much more. Unfortunately, we found out after we got home that the bottom of it was rotted out, but Tim fixed it up with some boards he had in the garage. He also outfitted it with the chain to keep the hinges from breaking. Good as
1 comment:
I love that!
Post a Comment