Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Fun

With a bonus nap time, I sat down and started what was supposed to be a short list of activities to check off for summer. Lots of people who are on pinterest do this now, so you probably know what I'm talking about. :) Well, I didn't think it was the logical choice for us since Bobby is so young. So I thought at first I would write down a few things we could do in a jam. But I kept coming up with ideas. And then I realized that since he can't read, I can give him the choices of the things I only feel like doing that day! SCORE! 
So here's our list. 


There are some things I know he will LOVE (like seeing Brave and Ice cream) and there are some things I hope will give him a chance to explore new things (like coloring - I know! He never wants to color - and planting a flower).

No comments: