We snuck out of the city for a few days so Tim could get his 'country' itch scratched. If he stays penned up in the city too long, he goes stir crazy. So off to the ranch, we go.
Day one was filled with shopping and eating in Fredericksburg! We stopped at a cafe where Bobby instantly made friends with the musician playing outside. The sweet man gave Bobby his CD for being so cool!
I even got a couple of great finds off the main drag. I will show them to you in a separate post!
Uncle John works in 'uptown' Luckenbach, so of course we had to pay a visit to downtown! Bobby was way more interested in the roosters than anything else.
Woody enjoyed the performance.
Night one of the Stonewall Peach Jamboree rodeo. Bobby's anticipating the next mutton rider.
On day two, I realized what I thought was just a piece of dirt in my eye was actually an eye infection (you know, the pink eye type of eye infection). Gross. I had to go to the Minor Emergency clinic while the two boys got to swim in the rock hole. So not cool. At least my eye felt better, and I rewarded myself with a mocha frap.
Here are my two cowboys waiting to go to night two of the rodeo.
Stud.




2 comments:
Glad your eyes feeling better! I love your sweet post...that boy and his sweatshirt were crashed! Love it! Excited to see your finds!
XO, Aimee
Hey so glad to find out that you have a blog! WOW and it goes back SIX years:) I am so late...LOL! anywhoo hope all is going well and I am so happy that you guys were able to find a Beautiful new home AND sell the old one:) YAY for you:)
Post a Comment