Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wednesday's Beauty Tip

With the cold weather moving in and our heaters cranking up, our skin will begin to get the moisture completely sucked out of it. I realized this last winter during the February ice storm. I was stuck inside for four days and by day five, I was putting vaseline on my face to keep it from flaking! So, consider helping your skin now before it gets out of control! Add a little moisture where you can. If you are currently using a cleanser/moisturizer for combination to oily skin types, perhaps you should switch to a normal to dry skin type formula. Or if your hormones are completely out of control (like mine) and you wake up oily or notice a buildup of oil by the end of the day, consider giving your face a moisture boost with a hydrating mask two or three times a week. If you're not sure what to do, just ask! I will be glad to help!

No comments: