haha...I'm so glad a dinosaur made the cut (or are there multiple dinosaurs?? I can't tell). Such a sweet lesson your son is teaching about the inclusiveness of Christ :).
PS. I will post pics of my tree topper onto pinterest asap! But, until then, I basically took a deer antler and stuck it in the top, anchoring it in the lights and branches (artificial tree, so the branches are bendable). Then I made a crude bow from a strip of burlap and piled some paper flowers on top. I wish I had more antlers because I think it would look cool to stick them in all over the tree!! :)
2 comments:
This is my life.
haha...I'm so glad a dinosaur made the cut (or are there multiple dinosaurs?? I can't tell). Such a sweet lesson your son is teaching about the inclusiveness of Christ :).
PS. I will post pics of my tree topper onto pinterest asap! But, until then, I basically took a deer antler and stuck it in the top, anchoring it in the lights and branches (artificial tree, so the branches are bendable). Then I made a crude bow from a strip of burlap and piled some paper flowers on top. I wish I had more antlers because I think it would look cool to stick them in all over the tree!! :)
Post a Comment