Look who woke up as a two year old!
Bobby usually wakes up before Tim and I are ready to get out of bed, so we let him snuggle with us for as long as we need to. After the initial shock of having his picture taken at 7:30 AM, he turned happy!On his special two year day, we went to the museum with our cousins! It was perfect for this little dino-loving boy. He was so excited to see the huge dinosaurs!
His favorite part of all was playing with cousins!
"I did it!" Playing in the Dino-Dig!
My little toddler has turned into a Pre-Schooler (according to my BabyCenter emails), and I can hardly believe it. One day he was saying "Dee" for his favorite toy, Woody, and now he calls him Sheriff Woody, clear as day. Dinosaurs went from being called "Roars" to "Saurs" to "Dinosaurs" within a week. Speaking of dinos, he can name his favorites: T-Rex, Triceratops, Velociraptor, Stegosaurus, and Ankylosaurus (which I am not even sure if I can spell correctly)! He wants to know the name of everything, constantly asking "What dis?". He shows his rough and tumble side by wrestling and chasing his friends whenever he gets to see them. But he loves to show affection by asking to 'snuggle' as much as he can. He loves his books and would be happy if I read to him all day long. He is given compliments by almost everyone he encounters, which I am so thankful for. I wanted him to be a joy to others, and I love seeing when he is.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Sweet Bobby!
I love that we can now hold a "conversation" with him, even if it does consist of our questions and his answers. Happy Birthday, grandson!!
Post a Comment