Saturday, December 10, 2011

Two Infinity And Beyond!

There was no other way to celebrate this boy's second birthday. He wakes up asking to watch Toy Story. So here's how it went!

The Wilton Buzz Lightyear cake pan was perfect!
My little helper!
 Three hours and four hands later, we have a beautifully decorated Buzz cake. I was also completely sore. You don't realize how much you clinch every single muscle in your body while making those tiny stars until you relax a bit!
I could not have made this without my mom. I probably would have stopped after the first step!


 
  He couldn't help sticking his little finger in while we sang to him!
The big boys enjoyed playing "Put Together Mr Potato Head"!

 Four sets of Toy Story pajamas. You think he's set for life?
 Honey got him an entire set of Toy Story figures, including Bullseye and Jessie. I am cracking up at him because the look on his face was priceless. You would have thought he won the lottery! I guess he did win the version of his own little lottery!
 Here's the aftermath, the morning after. It looked like a tornado hit Toys R Us and dropped it all in our living room!
 It was such a wonderful party attended by close friends and family, and filled with fun and celebration! We are so thankful for everyone who dearly loves Bobby and glad we could share his day with them.

2 comments:

Nana Rhonda said...

You are such a good mom!!

The Brewer's said...

Happy Birthday Bobby!! We love you from Austin!