But I did take some pictures of our table set for five and a booster seat! This is only the 3rd time I have used my china (I had to take the price tags off of some pieces) and the second time to use the crystal that belonged to my Papa and Memaw.
I took some beautifully colored leaves that had fallen from our Bradford Pear outside and tied them around the napkin with some twine. I also used my every day place mats, along with the twine, to give the table a more natural fall look. And I know you're supposed to iron linen napkins, but I loved how fluffy they looked straight from the dryer.
I spray painted our smaller pumpkins to get a little more use out of them!
And here's my husband's smoked turkey. We had never smoked a turkey before and it was amazing. My mom always does a great job with an oven baked turkey, but just doing it differently was a little exciting this year!


1 comment:
FABULOUS! Love those leaves {and the pumpkins, too}!
Aimee
Post a Comment