"Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen!"
But since we haven't reached that stage, yet, we hunted eggs.
More eggs!
This kid was a champ at gathering Easter eggs. Fortunately, he had absolutely no competition. Our family gathered at Honey & Bubba's house for hunting eggs and a wonderful meal. Tim shows Bobby that we put the eggs in the basket!So Tim thought it would be a good idea to reward our great hunter by giving him the candy inside. Green slobber all over the white shirt.
Now check out the chocolate running down his chin in this picture with Honey & Bubba. And then you can see the aftermath. Three washes later, I think the chocolate is out.
Thankfully, we took family pictures before all of that. This is the only one where Bobby is actually paying attention to the camera, but I'm holding his basket like it is our second child. I couldn't tell you why. I'm awkward.
My amazing husband! Got us to church on time when we were super late and didn't even get a ticket!








1 comment:
Love Bobby's vest. Very classy!
Post a Comment