Monday, April 25, 2011

Zoo Day

Tim took the day off on Good Friday and we spent an awesome day together as a family. Although there is a lot about selling the house that stresses me out, one thing I love about it is that we just don't have 'work' to do. It seems like a lot of our weekends used to be filled with doing stuff to the house. Since I have to keep it super tidy and clean every day, I don't have to waste my weekends doing that kind of stuff. So, we visited the zoo. This was the first time Bobby visited since he was just 5 months old, so he was a lot more interested in the animals that he reads about and sees on TV. I think his favorites were the gorilla, the tiger and the elephants! Tim and I loved the people watching.

No comments: