Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Oh There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays

I am sure I am the only one out there who has issues with figuring out the meaning to Christmas songs, but I it took me several times to figure out this line...
"If you want to be happy in a million ways, for the Holidays you can't be home sweet home."
This Christmas helped me see. Because if a certain family I knew did not travel for 2 days to be with us on the Holidays, I personally would have missed...
making a gingerbread house with these kids
 watching the gingerbread house fall apart
funny Sophie
sweet girls with my son
hearing Ollie say, "Hey Auntie," - I love that sound!
And here are a few of my little wrangler...

Thank you family, for not staying home this Christmas!

2 comments:

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

ugh! too cute Lydia! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Bobby is getting so big... it is shocking how fast they grow! Love and miss you!

elizabeth said...

I think I can answer that for you...it's "you can't *beat* home sweet home." :)

Love the pics--even if I'm behind in looking at them!