My son is 10 months old. He has mastered crawling and has moved on to walking. He has four teeth and going on five. He dances and sings. He gets angry when I will not let him into the laundry room (super angry when he's tired). He loves to meet new people, but has started crying when you take him away from momma. And yet, he still won't say "mama".
He cheers on the Red Raiders (even when they stink)
He plays in the pantry and pulls everything out that he can.
His fifth tooth is such a stinker, he decided it is too much to ask for him to sleep in his crib. So his naps look a lot like this. Night time looks much different. Envision me with ear plugs and Tim with a pillow over his head. See his spoon in the picture? He loves spoons!
I mentioned to our life group at church that my hope for him is to be a joy to everyone he comes into contact with. I think he already is because no one will believe us when we say he is an absolute terror when he wants to be. HA! It is amazing to witness his physical and emotional growth, even though it is extremely taxing. I think I know how God sometimes feels.



1 comment:
Lydia, he is so cute. We should get him and Miller together for a playdate at the park sometime soon, now that he's a little bigger and the weather is a little more friendly!
Post a Comment