Changes have always given me some level of anxiety. It could be a change as big as an addition to our family and as little as a change in the schedule. But what would become of our lives if we never changed anything, never took a risk , never capitalized on an opportunity or never disrupted our daily schedule? Some may say that it is just easier not to rock the boat (and believe me, I am one of those people) but what if I'm missing out? What if there is so much more out there that I could experience and if I am just willing to take that risk, it could really pay off?
In my quest not to miss out, I started my own business as an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay. On October 7th, I got pinned and took an oath to try this business for at least one year. I can't say that it has been a breeze and I've already made $10,000. It has been a challenge, but challenges are what allows us to grow, right? Just like my 30" challenge that is stuck to my ankles all day. So, maybe extra challenges will help me grow exponentially. I hope!
I am so thankful to have people like Robyn, my Director, and my sweet friend Alicia to encourage me and help me throughout my journey.
I hope to form wonderful relationships with my fellow consultants as well as my clients that I get to put wonderful products on. If you would like to get amazing products that work as well as excellent customer service (if I do say so myself), please visit my website! I would love to give you a facial, pamper you and help you look your absolute best!
1 comment:
Yay! Well said! Congratulations Lydia! You are a wonderfully well rounded woman who has a lot to offer those around you! I am so proud of you and so excited to see what God has in store for you! I am right along side you all the way!
Post a Comment