So without further ado...week 27.


And the haircut! This is normal for me. I go the entire summer with long, heat inducing hair and I cut it all off in September. I have no idea why. I also got nostalgic when I saw some pictures of when I was 24 and I CHOPPED my hair. It was so cute. Of course I was so skinny, so it looked precious. Have you ever wished you could go visit your former self and reassure yourself that you are so cute and skinny? I have done that a lot recently. It is almost like I am seeing pictures of another person. But that is okay. It is motivating me to get back into shape as soon as I can so that I can CHOP my hair again.
9 comments:
You look so stinkin cute! Your baby is definatley growing. Hope I can see you soon ~ Laura
You are one of the only people I know who can pull off the short, cute haircut. Love the hair now, but can't wait to see it later!!
You look great! ALL BELLY!!!
You are STILL SKINNY! You are a skinny pregnant lady, I was that way back when. Enjoy your time now, you look so happy. It shows in your face!
You look so cute!
You are beautiful and I'm sad that I won't get to see you in person before Bobby comes.=( Give Bobby a love pat from me.
That last comment was from Joy, not Stephen. Although, I'm sure he'd agree.
You look so cute preggers... which is a good thing b/c most the time you don't FEEL cute, ya know? But you definitely are! Wish I could came and hang out! Miss you!
Oh yeah, I remember that hair cut, soooo cute... don't worry, you'll have it again in no time, you have the face for it!
Post a Comment