Thursday, September 24, 2009

Meaning

Years ago when I was bored at work, I would look up every single name I liked on babynames.com for the meaning. Well, I was so excited about Bobby's name, that I never really thought of the meaning and completely forgot about looking it up until now.

Robert Wiliam Wagner

Robert: Bright Fame

William: Strong-willed Warrior

So, we are going to have a strong-willed son bound for fame. Fantastic.

3 comments:

Nana Rhonda said...

You are going to have a strong-willed WARRIOR son bound for fame. Funny how one word makes such a difference.

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

sounds like my kind of kid... good thing he will have a friend who is a free man(Charles) and likes to make wagons(wagner)... which by the way they should be doing together since they are both wagners!

Tim said...

NFL linebacker. He's totally going to buy me a Hill Country ranch.