Friday, July 31, 2009

Five Months

Actually, this is about 5 1/2 months! I am at week 22!


And let me tell you, these pictures are deceiving. I am bigger than I look. I know because people keep telling me how much I've grown. Since yesterday.

Bobby is also making his presence known by kicking and elbowing me all day long. I really don't mind it (in fact I think it's way cool) until he does it at 3:00 AM. This is apparently when he gets his "second wind". To which I say, he gets it from his father. Lucky for Bobby, he gets to take a nap whenever he wants.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

You look adorable! And tiny!

The Brewer's said...

Hot mama!!

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

you are presh! so glad you are enjoying that little man already!

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

Aww, Lydia... You look so sweet! I love this look on you!