Saturday, September 26, 2009

Swivel! Glide! Chair!

My rocker came in! Honey (my mom) so graciously gave us this chair for me to rock Bobby to sleep! I remember being rocked by my mama when I was little. We would sing, "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands" together. That is probably one my earliest memories. I can't wait to make little memories with Bobby!!

Here's an up close picture of the fabric

4 comments:

Nana Rhonda said...

LOVE it!! I still have the rocker Bob gave me before Tim was born. Both boys were rocked to sleep til they were out of diapers, and then as often as I could con them into it!!

The Brewer's said...

It's adorable! And you will be super glad for it at 3:00 a.m. :)

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

That is so cute and looks so comfy! You will love rocking that tiny baby and singing "He's got the whole world in His hands" to him. Awww, love that feeling... there is nothing like it!

Jennifer said...

It's so cute!!! I want one!