This cracks me up. Thank you for sharing, Joy!
I know it will be an endless battle with trying to shield our children from things we do not agree with. I am already worried about the battle Tim & I will face over a decision we have already made: no video game systems in the house. Time will only tell if it was wise of us to make this decision before we even attempt to have children. It may be one of those things that over time we let our guards down when we see what the personalities of our children are. I can hear Sarah now, "We'll just see what happens when y'all have kids." :)
2 comments:
I've found mine at Target, Walmart, Amazon, Overstock, Potterybarn and Target.com...if the window is real long, I unravel the hem and then re-hem it lower/longer. I'm sure you'll do great! You have such great style! Have fun with it...your work is paying off...the house looks GREAT!
Go with the no video game system idea! I would l love to have that rule, but alas, I'm married to Stephen! Keeping the TV in the closet and having no cable were two of the big compromises in our marriage (I didn't want a TV), but it's turned out to be a VERY good thing for both of us!
Joy
Post a Comment