Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Tim!

Photobucket
Today my baby turns 34.

In my life, I have never met anyone else who continually makes me laugh, allows me to laugh at myself, makes me think, builds me up, encourages me, makes me feel comfortable, makes other people feel comfortable, turns me on, challenges me and lets me be the best me I can…be.

I cannot imagine a more perfect companion than him. He’s not perfect, but he is perfect for me.
Photobucket
He thinks he’s getting old. But he’s not. He’s just getting older, and I know he is getting wiser. I think 34 is going to be a very good year. Thirty-three was your best yet…
Photobucket
But it just gets better from here.

I cannot wait to spend this next year in our first house.

Happy Birthday, baby! I love you!

4 comments:

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

OK Lydia,
that made me get misty eyed! what a beautiful dedication to Sweet Tim! He is one blessed man to have you! Aren't you glad we waited for the right ones?!
love you girl,
alicia
btw, I updated some stuff on the blog and you can comment now.:)

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

oh yea,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!!!
Love, Dave and Alicia
can't wait to have y'all out here again!

elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Tim! Sweet post Lyds.

RobinBrant said...

Happy B-Day, Tim! If it makes you feel any better, my husband turned 36 on the 14th, so you're not THAT old yet :P

-Robin