Most of you know much about our moving woes, even if you don't know every single detail. Although I would love to take the opportunity to rant and vent, listing all 5 thousand things that have gone wrong, I am going to use some self control. Right now, we have happily taken up residence at la casa de Honey & Bubba. We moved out of White Oak last week. All of our stuff is in a storage facility in Plano. And our lives are still completely in God's hands. Although we were suppose to close on White Oak already, we haven't. And we have a contract on a house in Plano, but if we cannot close on White Oak, then we certainly can't close on a new house.
So when you have no idea what turn your life will take next, you just rely on faith. And that is what we will do.
I have some pictures I would like to post of our sweet neighbors on White Oak (the things we will miss the most about that house), but they are on our computer which is in a box, right now. So that will have to wait.
If you would, please pray that our faith continues to grow and that we will rely heavily on our trust in our Father. And please pray that the details with the bank will be straightened out. I mean, we would all like to see a miracle, and a bank making the right decision would be a miracle, right? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment