Alicia's dream car!
I am taking modeling tips from Alicia - look at that pro! Now look at me...now look back at her!
Alicia loving on Bobby! She was tickling him and he was loving it!!
We had so much fun visiting and talking and learning about Mary Kay and what a truly awesome company it is! We love Alicia and can't wait to see her soon!
*Alicia came up with OMK after a long week of seminar. Her mom is a big fan of OMG. I have also become a big fan of OMG Doughnuts and Bagels, a cafe that opened right down the road from me. Actually, I have never been in before, but the sign makes me laugh every time I see it.
2 comments:
That OMG doughnuts and bagels is on my list of things to take a picture of and blog about. Unfortunately I never wrote my list down and the only place I can remember is OMG. . .
this is a hilarious and so sweet post! Thanks for trekking down to see us in our Pink Bubble! It was great to catch up and share my Pink World with you! and I LOVED seeing your sweet little man! Can't wait to have you over in Jax! OMK... Love you soo much!
Thanks for passing on my newest saying, it is really catching on! LOL!
Post a Comment