Sunday, July 18, 2010

Just Like Old Times?

Last week, I got to catch up with friends from Pine Cove days - Ashley, Ashley and Mandy! When I spent the summers with these girls, we were surrounded by children attending camp at the Towers. This day, we were surrounded by our own children. Between us and Angie, there were nine kiddos. So, we really just caught up on bits and pieces of each other's lives. With nine kids running around, it is kind of hard to chit chat! I really enjoy hanging out with wonderful moms like these girls. It is encouraging to know that friends have gone through the same thing I am going through (multiple times over) and have survived! 

Ashley B.'s mom let us all hang out at her house, fed us lunch and loved on our kids. The older kids had a blast on the huge blow-up slide. Bobby chilled in the exer-saucer. He loves these things!


And since I didn't get a picture of Hudson and Bobby last time we visited...
Hudson is so cute. Many times throughout the day, he would come up to me and say, "What Bobby doin'?" With all of the chaos, Bobby had a wonderful time, and so did I!

No comments: