My big boy at six months old!
This stage has been a lot of fun for me. I love watching Bobby observe and try to figure things out. He needs to touch everything and he constantly wants to be freed so he can move and squirm and wiggle. But our sweet little thing is still a huge snuggle bug. In fact, I think he may be waking up in the night just to snuggle with mommy, so we are trying to deal with that now. But he sleeps almost 12 hours every night and is becoming a better napper. He absolutely loves the real food I've given him, including sweet potatoes, avocado, apple sauce and pears. We are going to try peaches and squash next. He is still babbling up a storm, but really prefers to say "Ba" which makes me think he'll say his own name way before 'mama' or 'dada'. But his favorite thing to do is make loud raspberries.
He will play with his new jumpers as long as mom or dad is close by. But he hasn't figured out how to make the most fun out of them by actually jumping. He'll figure it out soon.
This past month he went to the zoo for the very first time with his cousins!
But his favorite outing so far has been the Ranger game! He loved watching the baseball players and all of the people at the ballpark. The scariest part was PA Announcer and the hot dog guy, but he got used to all of the different noises.
He did so well, I think Tim is thinking about season tickets!
One thing I absolutely love is how excited he is to see Tim when he gets home from work. It doesn't matter what kind of mood he was in, when Daddy walks into the room, he is all smiles!
My friend asked me if the last six months went by so fast, or so slow. I wasn't sure. All I know is that it has felt like forever ago since Bobby was born and I can barely remember what it was like to not know him.
4 comments:
I love your last sentence....the hearts of moms around the world skip a beat when they read it!
I loved that age, and it just gets better. He is so cute!
that is the sweetest blog post. I love the last part best! Mmm! Guess what?? I sent your package to you!!! Expect it in the mail tomorrow! CALL ME WHEN YOU GET IT! Love you!
Tell Tim to get Cats season tickets. They're cheaper.
Post a Comment