During our trip to the hill country, I drove to Austin to visit Ashley, Dusty, Hudson and Ellie! Bobby loved seeing another kid his size. And he thought Hudson was hilarious, which he is! Hudson was also way too busy to get his picture taken, unfortunately.
Ellie chillin' by the pool!
Holding hands!
It was also Bobby's first experience in the pool. At first he didn't like it and kept looking at me like I was so terrible for putting him through this torture. But once he got used to the water, I think he enjoyed himself.
Fun in the float!
Forget the float, I want that camera!
We had such a fun time watching them interact and squeal with laughter at each other. I am so thankful to have a friend like Ashley and I know Bobby will be thankful for sweet Ellie, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment