Little boy started off the weekend tired. As we got ready to leave on Friday morning, he fell asleep watching Discovery Kids.
What's the first thing you do when you get on the ranch? Let the 6 month old drive!
This is how our sweet boy spent 75% of the weekend - I also drove him to Cedar Park and back on Saturday, so he was quite the traveler by the time Monday rolled around. And he did amazingly given the circumstances!
Bobby loved Jack the dog. Almost as much as he loved his cousin, Jake.
Ah! Life in the country!
Uncle John deserved every bit of it, I am sure!
Like father, like son!

Bobby will definitely appreciate the ranch more the older he gets. With horses and donkeys to pet, goats to eat and deer to shoot, what is not to love? I just hope Bobby never asks if he can go live with John & Marsha! At least before he becomes a teenager!
1 comment:
Don't forget the smell of sulfur in your hair after a shower!!
Post a Comment