Wednesday, March 03, 2010

A Growing Boy Needs More Room

Last night, I realized that we needed to start having our little boy sleep in his crib. For the past 2.5 months, he's been sleeping in a bassinet. Over the last week, every time I lay him down, he flails and his hands hit the sides inevitably waking him up. And when he's awake, he is a-wake. So today he was so tired, I rocked him to sleep for a nap and put him in his crib. He quickly fell asleep. An hour and a half later, I checked on him and found this.

Ah! The sweet bliss of space!

6 comments:

Angie said...

I love it! That is good sleeping right there!

elizabeth said...

Such a big boy! He's already training for "watching" football on the couch. :)

The Brewer's said...

He is konked out! Shoes on and everything!! Love him!

RobinBrant said...

That is so adorable! And I love his bedding.

Sydney said...

Sooooo precious!

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

That's how I sleep when I am so tired! He looks so comfy! Cute little thing!