Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tim + St. Patty = Great Day!

Saturday was Tim's birthday. It was also Elizabeth's annual St. Patrick's Day party. So what better way to celebrate than to be outside in the beautiful weather?

Bobby is ready with his new outfit from Auntie Elizabeth! It says, "ShamRock And Roll!" So cute!


By the way, who brings their 3-month old to a Greenville Ave. St. Patty's Day Party? The Wagners do!


Sun's out? Guns out!

Tim would much rather be this many than his real age!

He was so happy that I kept bringing up the fact that it was his birthday!

In typical St. Patty's Day Party fashion, Bobby went from this:

to this:

in a matter of minutes! That green beer gets you every time!

By 3:00, Bobby was worn out! St. Patty did him in!

We had such a wonderful day! Thank you, Elizabeth for letting us hang with you and your cool friends! And I just want to say how thankful I am for my husband! Even if he didn't want to remember that it was his birthday, I was thanking our God for allowing me to spend this birthday with my husband and I prayed that I would be able to spend many many more with him!

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

Happy 6th birthday, Tim! :) And so glad you guys got to come out! And don't be surprised if I find a little leprechaun outfit for Bobby next year...hehe... :)

Theta said...

He is growing so much, from a little new born face to "his" very own personality face. I just think he is so adorable and I will be anxious to see him again soon!
Theta

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

aww, what a cutie bug! and happy birthday Tim!