Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Big Weekend!

I had a wonderful weekend! I got to have a date night with my wonderful husband AND went to a girls dinner out!

On Saturday night, Honey watched our little pill and we went to eat sushi! My one year absence from eating sushi has happily ended! I was not disappointed with Nagoya in Arlington. We had some fresh water eel, some roe (or is it row?), some octopus...you know all the stuff that makes twenty-something girls look at you in disgust! Then we had some dessert at Pure Bliss, a fro-you shop on Cooper. Very good!

While we were there, we got a phone call from Honey. Just the phone ringing made me nervous! Of course, she called to tell us not to worry, that he had been asleep the ENTIRE time! Since he was asleep when we got to her house, that meant he had taken at least a 3 hour nap! I told her to wake him up or he'd never go to bed! Just another example of how much he loves to torture his mom and dad by being a perfect angel away from home!

Me and my hubby before our date night!


On Sunday night, I met Shelby, Summer, Elizabeth and Ginny at the Mellow Mushroom on Bluebonnet Circle. Bobby came, too! He did pretty well considering how loud it was. He even took a nap, but I think he had to in order to shut down the sensory overload!

Aunt Lizard with Bobby!

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

That burp cloth is very deceiving... ;)