
On the night of Bobby's three-month birthday, I began to cry. "He'll never be three months again" I sobbed. Tim looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Are those real tears?" Needless to say, the last week has been a struggle. Tim was wondering why in the world I would be upset that he's only three months old once! It is because he's my baby and even though his night times are our nightmares, he is precious to me!
During Bobby's third month, we saw so many changes! He began to show his little personality! He loves playing games with us, he loves to ride our knees like they are horsies, he plays with his burp cloths (maybe he'll be a blankie boy?), he grabs a hold of things (and sometimes doesn't let go). He likes walks and is discovering the outside! The wind still takes his breath away!
And his big developmental breakthrough - he rolled over one week before he turned 3 months. He rolled from tummy to back. I still can't catch it on film. However, I have caught some fun moments trying to capture the roll! Skip forward to the 32 second mark.
I promise that was not edited! I hope the video works - for some reason, some people have had trouble viewing my other videos. Anyway, I think Bobby is going through a growth spurt which is throwing his usual night time routine into a tizzy. Please pray for us that that is the case! We are having a hard week!
3 comments:
so so cute ... ALL of it!! :) so glad you are enjoying those sweet moments with your baby boy!!
No way. First of all, he looks SO big sitting up in the chair with his elbow propped up. And the video cracks me up...there was a lot of grunting...tummy time is hard work. :)
Aww, yes... I cried 3 times when he turned 1 the other day... so we were probably crying at the same time! Treasure each moment b/c they do go by so fast! He is so cute... even from the back... look at the cute little bootie! Gotta love it! I wish we lived there so I could come over and hang out!! I miss you and am so proud of you... keep being the great mom you are!
Post a Comment