Adventures in wedded bliss...
kind of corny, but true.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Time with Family
This is a picture post! I tried to take lots of pictures of the kiddos this time - they grow up so fast. I do think I missed taking enough of Levi. But I will get some more soon. He is getting more social by the day!
Crazy Face with the only girls in the family! This is Ollie trying to do his crazy face like his sisters! Last picture of just five!
"Last picture of just five!" - I get it. That's true! You're irreversibly changing the dynamic. And grandsons will be leading granddaughters in the series 4 to 2!
3 comments:
OK, post a pic of your baby belly please!
"Last picture of just five!" - I get it. That's true! You're irreversibly changing the dynamic. And grandsons will be leading granddaughters in the series 4 to 2!
These are great and all, but I need to see an updated belly pic!!!!
Post a Comment