Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Good Boy!

My friends, we are having a son. I really couldn't believe it. I was so sure it was a girl! But God has provided us with a beautiful baby boy. Bobby should arrive very soon after Thanksgiving. Now let the planning begin!

He was so good for the sonogram. He was moving EVERYWHERE! We got to see him suck his thumb, play with his feet, open & close his mouth - it was so so exciting! Here are a Bobby's first real pictures!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's CUTE! Look at that sweet profile. We're so excited for you guys!
The Zeds of Tulsa

elizabeth said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RobinBrant said...

Yay!!!! Little boys are so much fun. I'll bet you and Tim are over the moon! Now you can really start SHOPPING and planning. Yay!!!!!

Megan said...

How exciting!! Congratultions to you both :)

Unknown said...

Was that today!? I can't believe you are so far along already!!! He's going to be here before you know it! I'm happy you're having a baby boy...so much fun!!

Hugs to you cute mommy!!!

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

Yeah for boys! You know that if I can be convinced that boys are precious, that they must be! I am so excited for the joy that you will find in having a boy! I am so over the moon in love with Chaz! and Bobby is going to steal your heart the same way! Now watch, one day when we do have girls, we won't know what to do with them!
I am so happy for you and Tim! You both make such a terrific team and will be the greatest parents that Bobby could ever ask for!
I can't wait to for Chaz and Bobby to be Cabin mates at Pine Cove! How fun... the TruNak bond continues!

The Brewer's said...

So exciting!!! I love having a boy!! I cannot wait to meet your new little addition!

And can Hudson be in same cabin??!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Lydia and Tim! Boys are great and they love their mommies.

Sydney said...

How fun! You will love your little fella!! Congrats!

Jill said...

Boys are tons of fun and LOVE their mommies! I should know, I've only got two of my own :)

Congratulations!

Team Leslie said...

Lydia!! Just got updated on your blog, and I did NOT know you were pregnant. Congrats...very exciting! You will be such a fun, wonderful mommy:)