Monday, August 18, 2008

Baseball Daze

This past weekend, Tim took my brother and another one of their good friends to the Ranch for some real male bonding. I have very little clue as to what they did there, and that is fine with me. Back here in Arlington, my mom got tickets to the Rangers game in her company's suite. All of us, including Sarah & the little boys, headed out to the ballpark to watch the Rangers spiral even further out of contention. But that's okay - we were sittin' pretty in the suite. We had the flat screen on the Olympics, and we were set.

I don't get very many opportunities to take pictures of the boys. The second I take my camera out, Henry is grabbing it wanting to play photographer. But I did get a few...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Henry's absolute favorite thing about baseball - peanuts!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And the ballpark, compliments of Henry...
Photobucket

Sarah and I left early when Levi got pretty tired. As we exited the ballpark, a security guard stopped me and asked me what inning it was. I had absolutely no idea. And I told him that. He basically rolled his eyes at me. I felt like the biggest girl.

No comments: