We took our first step into the world of organized sports this summer with a "T-Ball Class"...yeah, so maybe even 'step' is a stretch. Maybe we tiptoed. Anyways, I signed him up for a 4-week class that showed the basics of T-Ball. He was so excited, especially since signing up meant a new mitt, a new bat and a new Texas Rangers cap!
The class was quite an experience for both me and Bobby. The coach certainly expected these 3 and 4 year olds to pay attention and not get distracted. I had to learn when to keep my mouth shut and let Bobby figure out some things on his own - which can be hard!
I took all of these pictures during the last class.
Can you believe these kids actually stood in line for 20 minutes of catching a ball that was rolled to them?
They can do much more than we expect of them!
Shenanigans usually broke out during batting practice.
He had a good time. But I'm still not sure where to go from here. Maybe next spring we'll sign up with a team!
One day in June, we met our friend Chance at Parr Park in Grapevine.
Boys being silly.








No comments:
Post a Comment