Oh my goodness, friends! I can't believe summer is more than halfway over! I haven't even needed to create a "Summer Fun" list, like last year. The time has flown by and we have had a lot of fun without having to create a list!
Here are a few highlights from June!
Shelby invited Bobby over to "dig in the dirt" at her house and help her plant some new flowers. After a little fun in the hose, nakey Bobby made an appearance!
My mom took Bobby and I to La Hacienda Ranch for my birthday lunch. So yummy!
We've discovered several new pools in Plano, including Jack Carter. This little swimmer much prefers the "big pool" vs. the splash pool. Notice the new shades? Our sweet little boy blue ones got lost, and we got some new Joe Cool shades. He's too cool!
We have eliminated an every day nap time and swapped it for "Room Time". He creates a huge mess in his room and I have some free time. It is win-win!
This boy asks to visit Cabela's at least one time every weekend. He usually gets his wish. I always get out-voted 2-1!
At the end of the month, we all went to see Monsters University. It was the very first movie we all went and saw together. Bobby really enjoyed the movie, and the popcorn! 
More posts coming on our visit to Austin & an un-planned trip to St. Simons Island, GA!






No comments:
Post a Comment