Tim attended a conference in Austin at the end of June, so Bobby and I used it as an opportunity to visit Bubba, some of our friends and have a little vacation of our own!
Before we visited Bubba at the Capitol on Monday, we enjoyed a little Chick-fil-a breakfast on the Capitol grounds.
The transportation bill didn't receive a lot of attention when Bobby was on the House floor!
Everyone commented on how absolutely adorable he is!
Although he won't remember actually doing it, he will be able to tell his kids and own grandkids he banged the gavel at the House! He looks terrified and I'm not sure why.
I asked him if he enjoyed banging the gavel and he said, "NO!"
Visiting Bubba's office. Getting it done!
We spent a good amount of time at the pool! Our summer has been so mild, the temperature in the pool was actually super cold! Brrr! But we still managed to have a good time!
And hooray! We got to visit Hudson and Ellie at the famous Zylker Park.










No comments:
Post a Comment