Lots and lots of years ago, before I became Mrs. Wagner, I was on the in incredibly prestigious Dallas Mavericks Stat Crew. It was separate from my full-time position with the team. The stat crew helps Mavs media relations on game nights take and deliver stats. Something you may not know about me: I am really really good at delivering stats. Note: I do not actually take stats or manipulate stats or interpret stats. I just print/copy and hand out pieces of paper that with stats printed on them.
Last year, Tim and I decided it would be fun for me to get back into it and have my own (teeny) way of contributing to our household income. Unfortunately, the Mavs did not make the Playoffs this year for the first time since 2001. So we had a little going away party at the last home game and told our friends, "Have a good summer! See you next year!"
Elizabeth and me posing for our "last day of school" picture.
Everyone wishes they sat in 123.
The old crew back again!

No comments:
Post a Comment