Thursday, February 07, 2013

Something I Look Forward To


February Photo-A-Day #7

There are lots of things I look forward to, so for this prompt, I went with something I look forward to each day, each week, and something in the not-too-distant future. 
  Every day I look forward to my man  coming home. It is like we all let out a collective sigh of relief when he arrives and the gears switch from getting tired to ready to have some more fun!

There are few things that would make me happy the weekend is over, but if the winding down of the weekend means I get to watch a new Downton Abbey, I will take it! This is probably my favorite TV show next to LOST. 

And the third picture shows a map of central Florida with Ocala right in the middle. At the end of March, my mom, Bobby and I are driving to Ocala to visit my brother, sister-in-law and their three (perhaps four) children!
I can't wait!

No comments: