Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Guilty Pleasure

February Photo-A-Day #6

Does anyone else cringe at the term "guilty pleasure"? It grosses me out. So first of all, eww. 

I have to admit, I had a hard time with this one. 
I don't read tabloids.
Or even TMZ.com
If it had been last year, I would have somehow take a photo of me watching Desperate Housewives. But, that is over and done with. 
And if I were at home, I would have taken a photo of Access Hollywood. Yes, that is my one true (deep breath) guilty pleasure. (slight gagging sound).

But I wasn't at home, I was at the AAC for a game. And when I go to a Mavs game, I reward myself for eating an entire meal from media dining. My reward is a thick, chunky, chocolatey brownie. 

The best thing in media dining.
And only a million calories. 

No comments: