February Photo-A-Day #2
A few friends on Instagram have been participating in February Photo-A-Day. I decided to join in the fun and add a little description on the blog! Be sure to follow me on Instagram, if you haven't already!
For February 2nd, the prompt is to photograph something "Pink".
I have very little in my house that is pink, including my own wardrobe. But a few years ago, I got this simple top on super sale at GAP. It is very light pink. I love to wear it with a gray cardigan. Every time I put it on, I day dream for a tiny second what it would be like to dress up a little girl in pink tulle.
P.S. I am past-dating my photos so check back for the first P-A-D prompt. It is a self portrait, so I may wait until I find myself put together enough to put myself on the blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment