One year makes SUCH a difference in these little ones' lives!
First day of school in September 2011
First day in August 2012
He feels super cool with his big boy backpack! Although it was too heavy for him to even wear it this morning!
We talked about school all week, and he seemed to look forward to it. I was a little worried (big surprise) because it was a new school, new teacher, new everything. Also, he's been saying things after church like, "I didn't know if you were going to come get me." Are you kidding me? Tear jerker! But I dropped him off at the door and he barely took the time to turn around and say, "Bye!" Such a catch 22. I am so relieved when he doesn't cry or get upset, but some days I wish he'd throw me a bone! A little tear or two the lets me know he has a hard time without me! Geez!
His new teacher Mrs. Beverly



No comments:
Post a Comment