Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Goodbye

 Goodbye to our Texas stepping stones. I asked Tim if he thought they would notice if we took one with us. He said we could just look for one online. Goody-two-shoes. However, good riddance to our front yard that grew green weeds instead of green grass. 
Goodbye to my front wall of windows! But I am glad you won't be able to see us watching TV from the street anymore!
 Goodbye to my orange dining room. I won't be replicating you in my new home. You belong in this home.
 Goodbye to my huge white, bright shower! However, good riddance to the fact that every time I reached in to turn the shower on, I got my arm all wet. 
 Goodbye to my two-section guest bath. If I ever build my own home, I will design the guest bath after you (minus the gold-flaked counter). 

No comments: