Monday, August 23, 2010

Bobby Flies

At the beginning of the month, Bobby took his first trip on an airplane to Northwest Arkansas to visit Nana, Papa and his Wagner cousins. He was a great traveler, making friends with everyone around him! He used his great communication skills (high pitched squeals) to get people's attention to let them know he was there!
Waiting for our plane at DFW
Look! I'm on a plane!
All three of us had a wonderful weekend visiting with all of our relatives and, of course, eating great food! I don't know about your family, but our families plan almost everything around wonderful meals! And I don't mind one bit. 

Bobby was thoroughly entertained by all three of his Wagner cousins, especially Madi-Kate who did anything she could for a laugh and smile.
Uncle Cory got as many hugs in as he could! Cory hasn't seen Bobby since he was just 2 months old!
The only posed picture we could get of all 4 kids. Little Lydia was too busy to sit still for a couple of minutes! She goes goes goes!

No comments: