Monday, April 05, 2010

Happy Easter 2010

We had a wonderful family celebration for Easter this year! Tim's mom & dad got to stay for brunch at Honey & Bubba's house and cousins Henry & Levi were also there! Next year, Bobby will be running around with the cousins hunting for eggs! But this year, we just snapped some pictures with his cute horsie basket!

Honey put some fun toys in his basket this year. She saved the candy for me!!

All of the Easter baskets!

Sweet cousins hunting for eggs and showing auntie their loot!



We had wonderful brunch. I cooked creamy cheese grits, and I must say, they were a hit! I should have taken a picture of the dining table because it was beautiful! Each person had a different china pattern for their place setting!

One final Nana & Papa picture before heading back to Springdale!



I was determined to have a family photo taken. Tim is not the most cooperative person when it comes to pictures. Of course, little one was so tired with the big weekend he had, so we didn't wake him up for the photo. Hopefully he'll be awake the next time I can talk his daddy into a family photo!

It was a wonderful day and we were reminded of all of the amazing blessings God has showered upon us through the years. While saying our goodnight prayers with Bobby this weekend, I thanked God for sending His son to die for our sins, even though we didn't deserve it. I thought about Bobby and what kind of sacrifice it would be to give up your son. Thankfully, our Savior did not remain in the grave, but He is alive! And that is truly amazing.

2 comments:

Nana Rhonda said...

We always have such a good time at your parent's house. Please thank them again for hosting us!

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

soo sooo sooooo cute! looks like little man had a great 1st easter... can you believe this was Chaz's 2nd easter?? ah! love you and can't wait to see you soon!