Adventures in wedded bliss...
kind of corny, but true.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Bluebonnets
Okay, I have to admit that sometimes I love the fact that I have a little model that I can take pictures of! Tim thinks the only reason I had a baby was to dress him up and take pictures of him. That may not be the only reason, but I sure like it! I have wanted to take pictures in bluebonnets for years and you know Tim isn't going to sit on the side of the highway to have his picture taken! So since Bobby can't tell me "no", yet, guess who got his picture taken in the bluebonnets this year?
Thanks to Elizabeth for the beautiful pictures! We got these on I-20 after exiting from Spur 408 and the Indian Paint Brushes were right behind one of our favorite burger joints!
aww, love it and love the fact that Chaz and I will be getting the same pics taken soon! Love being home in TX! Can't wait to meet Bobby and get those cheeks...
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures...well worth the effort! He is so handsome and Lydia, you look great!
perfect model if I do say so. even if he doesn't follow the instruction "sit up" too well. :)
aww, love it and love the fact that Chaz and I will be getting the same pics taken soon! Love being home in TX! Can't wait to meet Bobby and get those cheeks...
Post a Comment