Monday, February 08, 2010

Pictures!

We have been busy busy because, let's face it, any family with a 2 month old is busy! But Bobby is unexpectedly taking a morning nap, so I figured I would take this time to post some recent pictures. It is amazing how much he has grown and how different he looks from week to week. He is such a sweet boy! We are so happy he is ours!

I finally got a picture of Bobby with Henry & Levi - He is even looking at the camera!

His first restaurant experience! Last week we visited Honey for lunch and went to Jason's Deli!

I realized I had not taken a picture of him taking a bath! I know he will love the bath much more when he can sit up and splash in the water! Right now, he will sit there and sigh and coo with a worried look on his face. It makes me so sad when I see his little lip trembling because he's cold! That's the bad part about being born in the winter!! And it has been soooo cold this winter!

I hear him stirring, so I guess his nap time is over!

2 comments:

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

what a cute little bug! I love him already!!! I will be there probably in July so summer actually... when I know more, we'll make a plan.. K? Yay!!

The Brewer's said...

I love him more Alicia!! :) The bath picture looks like he's saying "Are you kidding me?" Ha!