Adventures in wedded bliss...
kind of corny, but true.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Bobby Smiles
Unfortunately, the lighting is terrible and someone forgot to tell Tim not to hold the camera side-ways when filming, but here is the best smile we've caught on camera!
And every once in a while, we call him Monkey because of this face!
I've got to get my hands on him again...he's just so stinkin' cute! (I couldn't get the video to work, though :(...) So, now that you've mustered up enough courage to go out and about town, I think it's time to fly on over to Florida!!!! =) Joy
5 comments:
Just got busted staring at my computer with my head turned completely sideways. Thanks, Tim. :)
I need to come see those smiles in person!!!
Awwwwwwwww!
love that little bugger! Can't wait to hang out maybe this summer?? miss you guys!
Sweet boy! I need to squeeze him again!!
I've got to get my hands on him again...he's just so stinkin' cute! (I couldn't get the video to work,
though :(...) So, now that you've mustered up enough courage to go out and about town, I think it's time to fly on over to Florida!!!! =) Joy
Post a Comment