I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is this week! I am so excited to stuff my face with all sorts of home made goodness. But before all of that happens, I have to tell you all about The King of Kong.
Elizabeth saw this movie months ago and I decided to add it to our Netflix list and we finally got to watch it this weekend.
The King of Kong is a documentary about a man's attempt to beat the world's highest score in Donkey Kong. Through blood, sweat and tears, this man fights and works to learn all the tricks to Donkey Kong and beat the record, but can he fight through the politics of old-school gamers? Tim and I definitely recommend this to everyone - you will be able to laugh at mullets again and want to run to the arcade and play Miss PacMan after!
In other news from this weekend, we got to watch the TCU Horned Frogs beat the Air Force Academy at TCU. Of course, the best part of the entire game was getting to joke with Tobyn & Matt!

Horn'em!
1 comment:
Yay! Glad you watched it and enjoyed it. Netflix is making some serious $$ off of me...I've had the same 2 DVDs for 2 months now.
Post a Comment