Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Happenings to Remember

Tim took some extra spending money he had saved and bought a metal detector.




Are you done laughing? Because I'm not. 

We all went to the park one afternoon and he asked me if he could bring his metal detector, if I would be embarrassed. I said, "Sure you can bring it!" Of course, I was thinking he'd be at least 30 yards away from the play ground searching the grass. I could easily play it off as I'm just a mom here with my kid and pretend I didn't know him. 

But that wasn't what happened. He was there right in the middle of the playground, searching next to the slides, between the swings, under the monkey bars. There was no pretending he wasn't mine. But he did find 53 cents. Bobby found a few coins, too. 
 We met our friends in Grapevine for an awesome warm day at the park. These guys are super strong!
Matty-Mat got a hair cut!
Selfies!
 My two kitties
 And Bobby got a brand new club house made out of old fence wood. When asked if he wanted a sign outside of the club house, he said, "Yes! I want it to say, 'Dear Bobby, Thank you for visiting Bobby's club house."
Last, we surprised Daddy's work friends with some treats from Chick-fil-a! Bobby's favorite!

No comments: