Bobby's cousins came for a visit in July, and the older Bobby gets, the more he enjoys his time with the kids! This year I could sense his frustration that he couldn't do absolutely everything else the big kids could do. Poor guy! A feeling I have a lot of sympathy for, as I was also the youngest!
We took a fun trip to Target where the cousins got to pick out their birthday gifts. Bobby got one, too!
About an hour into our trip (with the girls still decision-less), I realized I may have made a terrible mistake. I remembered who's kids they are! (hee hee)! They finally found something they could settle on!
The Wii game Just Dance was a favorite through the week. I, however, would love to call the game company and complain as I have heard "I let the dogs out" and "I like to move it! move it!" about one million times since then. But when he sings "Aww...freak out!", that makes me laugh!
The lions cooperated, even in the heat!
"Here's my belly button, Bubba!"
We ended the week with a BBQ at our new house in Plano. Cousins - the only kids Bobby honestly does not mind sharing his toys with!

No comments:
Post a Comment